Case Study : How a Fast Growing Funded SaaS Company grew it's customer based by 1200% in span of six months
The client, iManageMyHotel.com – a leading cloud based hotel management software company, was getting unqualified leads leading to lower ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
Mr. Sourav Goswami, C.E.O. of iManageMyHotel.com requested NectarSpot team to provide audit and insights that may lead to higher conversions and get better qualified leads.
NectarSpot’s Role - Audit and Implementation:
NectarSpot’s AdWords Certified team performed a detailed audit to understand if advertising tactics being currently used by the client are best in class and follows best practices? The team’s audit results were as follows:
- Keyword Structure – Unorganized keyword structure (duplicate keywords, absence of negative keywords) and unmapped Ad Groups with SAAS product lines resulted in increasing overall cost structure
- Tracking – Conversion Tracking for both mobile and Web traffic were not working (due to recent Web page upgrades) and hence no insights in which ad groups or keywords were providing best ROAS
- Settings – During first time installation, the client chose (in Campaign settings) – both targeting Search and Display Network combined which led to inefficient bidding leading to lower ROAS with impression share less than 15% and Top of Page Rate at 51%
- Bid Strategy – The client had not chosen correct bid strategy (target CPA) as the conversions were not working properly and relying on manual CPC resulting in lower ROAS
- Post 30 days conversion tracking code implementation through GTM (Google Tag Manager),NectarSpot’s AdWords certified team made a list of high/low performing Keywords and ad copies.
With data in hand, the team were able to decide what percentage of the keywords, ad copies were actually converting and whether it makes sense to spend money on rest of the non-converting keywords or not?
- During this time frame, NectarSpot’s team also analyzed keyword match type options and made sure
that there is no excessive usage of Broad match type terms. Based on the statistics gathered, the team re-worked on implementing more specific match type keywords like phrase matches and exact matches.
- By setting up ‘Main Site Link’ feed correctly, overall CTR increased by 250% over six month time frame
- By setting up ‘call tracking’ on mobile ads, overall 500% increase in total number of qualified leads
- By setting up Day-Parting techniques (mirroring website activity across geographies) to match client’s users search
- By increasing CTAs button on 4+ landing pages and implementing event tracking (through GTM) resulted in higher
web and mobile conversions
- By implementing bulk editing feature (bulk uploads, API and Scripts), NectarSpot team helped the client save time
by simultaneously updating multiple items across multiple campaigns.
NectarSpot team quickly set up a Google campaign for us. After setting up our first campaign, they put together dashboards for us to stay in the loop. Our costs per click and impression were much lower that any of our previous campaigns! I’d recommend working early in your digital advertising with someone like them, rather than wasting ad-spend doing it yourself, like we did.
The ‘Pay Per Click – PPC ’ services by NectarSpot on Google AdWords platform helps our brand to grow incrementally year-on-year by getting qualified leads across mobile and web platforms. We do constantly get feedback from our customers that it was is very easy to find our dental business on web and mobile through simple search on Google.
NectarSpot Marketing has managed iManageMyHotel AdWords account , and our team has been very pleased with the number of qualified leads the campaign generates. Even though we were early stage funded SAAS company, the team at NectarSpot deliver consistent attention and responsiveness to our marketing needs. We also appreciate the integrity with which NectarSpot operates by providing seamless reporting. No hidden fees. No meaningless stats. Just clear explanations and consistent leads that are in line with our budget