Login to your GitHub Account at https://github.com
Create a New Repository.
Fill up all the details and tick mark the check boxes other than Private and click create repository.
Download windows Git from git-scm.com/downloads .Git-Bash emulator is used to run Git from the command line.
After installing GitBash , follow the steps:
- $git config –global user.name “xyz”
- $git config –global user.email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- $cd Desktop // if you want to create a folder on your desktop for your project
- Copy the code from Github clone
- $git clone https://github.com/test.git
- $cd test //It will create a folder name “test”
- $ls README.md
- $vim README.md //(text editor) where you can change or edit your text for you project
- i-for inserting the text
- Esc-escaping from insert mode
- 😡 //used to skip from insert mode to the command mode.
- $git status // to get status of your README.md folder
- $git add README.md
- $git log // it creates origin master
- $git push -u origin master // to give credential to push
data into Github
- Give you Username and Password
Bingo!! you have done everything to upload your file to GitHub Remotely
Thanks for Reading.. and Sure you will get back to Us again!!!