Posted On Google
The Items & Inventory section of Seller Center is where sellers can add new items to their Marketplace catalog, make bulk inventory or pricing updates, and check on their feed status.
The Walmart Marketplace allows a third-party seller to list his/her items on Walmart.com, the products appear in the search results of Walmart.com beside the other items on the platform.
Let us see the process of how to upload the products on Walmart marketplace
1. Complete your account registration
Your should have required information available when completing the application:
US Business Tax ID (SSN not accepted)
W9 or W8 and EIN Verification Letter from the Department of Treasury that verifies your US business address or place of physical operations
Address or place of physical operations
US Business address
Planned integration method for your product catalog (bulk upload, API, solution provider)
Primary product categories, catalog size and related information (e.g. total SKUs you will be selling on Walmart.com initially with verified UPC information, and used vs. refurbished etc.)
2. Complete your Seller Profile
3. Now select Items in the left navigation menu under the Product Catalog heading and select Add Items in Bulk from the Add Items dropdown.
4. Click Download under Full Setup
5. Fill the Specifics, provide the information for all attributes in the blue required section to sell on Walmart.com. Be sure to completely fill out the applicable cells. If you fail to fill out any of these fields, you will receive feed errors.
6. You can choose the best Product Category from the options in the dropdown.
7. To fill out the fields there are some basic and important steps to follow:
Fill in all required attributes.
Do not type in cells that contain a closed list (dropdown). Choose the appropriate option from the dropdown, when applicable.
Do not enter more than 2 decimal places for Shipping Weight.
Do not enter more than 2 decimal places Selling Price.
Product Category is a subcategory used to determine where your item will live on Walmart.com. Choose the best Product Category from the dropdown provided.
Select the Product ID Type from the dropdown provided.
UPC: GTIN-12, the 12-digit number including check-digit. If your UPC has fewer than 12 digits, such as UPC-E which is 8-digits, add leading zeros to the number to reach the requirement.
E.g., change 45678912345 to 045678912345
GTIN: GTIN-14, the 14-digit number including check-digit. If your GTIN has fewer than 14 digits, add leading zeros to the number to reach the requirement.
E.g., change 456789123456 to 0045678912345
ISBN: International Standard Book Number, the 10 or 13-digit number including check-digit.
EAN: GTIN-13, the 13-digit number including check-digit. If your EAN has fewer than 13 digits, add leading zeros to the number to reach the requirement.
E.g., change 4567891234 to 0004567891234
8. Drag and upload the completed spec file with max file upload 25mb and must be csv and xls file.
9. Track your activity feed after the upload, once the products are uploaded the walmart will take 2 business days to show your products on the marketplace.
Walmart makes it easy for sellers who don't want to worry about packing and shipping their products. They offer Fulfillment by Walmart, which makes both a time- and money-saver, since Walmart handles all storage, packing, and shipping. You can focus on your business and expand further by selling globally